FORUMI EROTIK "KOSOVARJA"

You are not logged in.

Adverts

Adverts

#1 16.01.2017 03:43:18

zisetinglan
i/e regjistruar

The two sides hope the deal becomes official on Saturday.

Gonzalez Freeman Will Be With Us In 2016 - RealGM Wiretap
Fredi Gonzalez has dismissed the notion that the Atlanta Braves will trade Freddie Freeman during an interview with MLB Network Radio on Tuesday morning.

When asked if he saw Freeman playing first base for his club on Opening Day in 2016 nike roshe run nere e fiori , Gonzalez confidently insisted that he would be.

"Absolutely," Gonzalez said. "I talk to John Coppolella two, three times a day. He wouldn't be doing his job if (he wasn't) listening to people. I'm sure he's had phone calls, and like you said, we've traded some people, we traded a bunch of people last year, and (other teams) say nike roshe run con fiori , 'Why not, let's give the Braves a call and see if Freeman's available.'

"But I just talked to Coppy yesterday, 7:30 at night, and he said, 'Those rumors are not true, we've never even intimated the idea.' I'm sure people have called him about him, and he's doing his job. He's listening. You've gotta listen to see if somebody may absolutely knock your socks off."

Sources Rangers Dodgers Likely To Trade For Hamels - RealGM Wiretap

The Rangers and Dodgers have emerged over the weekend as the likely favorites to trade for Phillies pitching ace Cole Hamels  nike roshe run hyperfuse grigio , multiple sources told ESPN.

The Phillies also continue to discuss Hamels with at least four other teams -- the Cubs, Giants, Yankees, and Red Sox, a source said. However, those teams are said to have had more trouble matching up on a potential deal than the Dodgers or Rangers.

Bryan Price States Case To Remain Reds Manager - RealGM Wiretap

Bryan Price remains confident he's still the "right guy" to get the Cincinnati Reds back in contention.

The Reds are eight games under .500 and more than 15 games back of the St. Louis Cardinals in the National League Central. Several Reds have found themselves in trade rumors as the July 31 non-waiver trade deadline approaches.

Price said he understands that he's going to be the focus of scrutiny and be perceived as on the "hot seat'' given the team's uninspired play this season.

"I know the job of a manager is to create a healthy environment where you win on a regular basis," Price said. "That certainly has been challenging in my two years here. I'm not averse at all to being criticized. That's a part of my job and I understand the speculation. I get it.

"I still feel like I am the right guy [for the job] here. I just feel like I have an understanding of what we need to do to turn the corner and to be the type of team and organization we aspire to be."

Red Sox Dodgers Agree On Blockbuster Deal - RealGM Wiretap

The Red Sox and Dodgers have agreed upon a blockbuster trade nike roshe one flyknit nere , according to a source.

Boston will send Adrian Gonzalez, Carl Crawford, Josh Beckett and Nick Punto to Los Angeles in exchange for James Loney and four prospects.

The Dodgers claimed Gonzalez and Beckett on trade waivers on Friday, spurring the trade talks.

The trade will save the Red Sox $275 million going forward. They will pay the Dodgers $12 million to offset some of the costs.

The two sides hope the deal becomes official on Saturday.

MLB Investigating Escobars Slur On Eye Black - RealGM Wiretap

MLB is investigating reports that Yunel Escobar played Saturday's game wearing eye black depicting a gay slur written in Spanish.

At least one photo taken by Getty Images shows Escobar wearing the eye black with the slur during Saturday's game.

Getty Images confirmed the photo's authenticity to ESPN's Keith Law.

16.01.2017 03:43:18

AdBot
Advertisements

Adverts

Board footer