FORUMI EROTIK "KOSOVARJA"

You are not logged in.

Adverts

Adverts

#1 22.03.2018 02:01:37

zisetinglan
i/e regjistruar

black vans old skool

NAIROBI Vans Toy Story SK8 Hi Sort Rabat , May 22 (Xinhua) -- They are expected to lead Kenya's charge at the World Marathon Championships in Beijing in August, but the trio will have a test run, albeit over a 10km distance, in New York on June 13 to gauge their fitness.

New York Marathon champion Mary Keitany, Boston winner Caroline Rotich, and double World marathon champion Edna Kiplagat, all from Kenya, will lead a distinguished field of professional women representing 10 countries at the 2015 Oakley New York Mini 10K on June 13.

Peter Ciaccia Vans Nintendo Slip On Sort Hvid Rabat , president of events for New York Road Runners, said the trio has all confirmed participation. It will be their final event before focusing on training for the World Championships in Beijing.

"We are excited to welcome such an elite field," said Ciaccia in a statement received in Nairobi Friday. "This race has always been a celebration of the power of women in sport, and this year's edition might be our best ever."

Keitany, who is seeking her first world title, was fourth at the London Olympics and wants to improve to gold in Beijing.

"It will be team work and I'm ready if selected to run in Beijing. It is the biggest event for me," said the 33-year-old, who won the defending champion of the New York City Marathon with a time of 2:25:07.

"I'm very happy to run again in New York Vans Classic Slip On Hvid Udsalg , the place where I made my comeback marathon after maternity and was one of the best days of my career," she said. "I know that my competitors will be the top 10K runners in the world, but I hope to be able to make my race for the win again."

Rotich, 31, who lives and trains in Santa Fe, USA, is the reigning Boston Marathon champion. In addition to her 2015 Boston Marathon win, the 2013 Prague Marathon champion has had three other top-five finishes in World Marathon Majors races.

"I am very excited to return to New York City Vans SK8 Hi Reissue Rød Sort Billige ," said Rotich. "I have always enjoyed racing there and love the energy of the city. I look forward to joining all the other women at the Oakley New York Mini 10K next month."

Kiplagat, 35, is a two-time IAAF World Marathon Championships gold medalist (2011, 2013), and the only woman in history to successfully defend her title at that event. She wants a third shot at the title in Beijing.

"The New York Mini 10K is one of my favorite races, and I've always had good results there," said Kiplagat. "It is one of the few times every year that we have the opportunity to run in a women's-only race."

Members of Beijing 9 Contemporary Dance Theater perform "R.E.M - A Dream Squence" during 2017 Exodos Ljubljana Festival in Ljubljana, Slovenia Vans Sk8 Hi Reissue Leather Hvid Danmark , on April 24, 2017. (XinhuaMatic Stojs)

China's passenger aircraft C919 passes fourth high-speed taxiing test

China's first cargo spacecraft successfully docks with space lab

Pigeon pair giant panda cubs named "Ban Ban", "Yue Yue"

Graphics shows launch procedure of China's first cargo spacecraft Tianzhou-1

Terraces shrouded by clouds in south China's Guangxi

China-made C919 passenger jet to take off soon

Redbud flowers in full bloom in S China

In pics: scenery of Baiyangdian in Xiongan New Area

Syed Farook and his wife Tashfeen Malik killed 14 people in San Bernardino, California (AFP Photo-)

Rome - The father of Syed Farook, who with his wife shot dead 14 people in San Bernardino, California, says his son approved of the ideas of the Islamic State group and was fixated with Israel, the Italian daily La Stampa reported Sunday.

"He said he agreed with (IS chief Abu Bakr) al-Baghdadi's ideas for creating the Islamic State Vans Sk8 Hi Lite Sort Hvid Danmark , and he was obsessed by Israel," La Stampa quoted the father of the shooter, also named Syed Farook, as saying.

"I always used to say to him, be calm, patience, in two years' time Israel will no longer exist," he said Tilbud Vans Old Skool Classic Blå , in remarks reported in Italian.

"Geopolitics are changing: Russia, China, America too, nobody wants Jews over there. They will put them all in Ukraine. Why bother fighting them? We did that before, and we lost," the 67-year-old said.

"But he didn't want to know. He was obsessed" by the idea of fighting Israel, Farook was quoted as saying.

The younger Farook, 28 Købe Vans Old Skool Pro Rød , and his Pakistani-born wife Tashfeen Malik, 29, mowed down people at a social services centre in San Bernardino on Wednesday, killing 14 and wounding 21. They were then shot dead by police.

The IS group -- also called ISIL or Daesh -- hailed the couple as "soldiers" of its self-proclaimed caliphate in Syria and Iraq.

Wednesday's massacre, if proven to be terror-related, would be the deadliest such assault on American soil since the September 11, 2001 attacks.

People pray on December 4, 2015 at a makeshift memorial near the Inland Regional Center in San Bernardino Købe Dame Vans Old Skool Lyserød , California, in honor of the victims of the December 2 mass shooting there (AFP PhotoRobyn Beck)

The older Farook, who arrived in the United States from Pakistan in 1972, said that, as a teenager, his son "didn't go to parties with his friends, saying that a good Muslim can only see his wife dance".

He said he "once" saw his son "with a pistol" and got angry with him about it.

Asked by La Stampa whether the son had been in contact with "terrorists outside the country", the father said he didn't know.

US investigators say they are examining a Facebook posting in which Malik is believed to have pledged allegiance to IS chief al-Baghdadi Vans Old Skool Grå Sort Billige , made around the time of the attack.

A VR facility is set to debut at Guangzhou Zoo starting Jan. 1, 2018, when visitors will not only be able to view rare animals, but also interact with them, with the help of virtual reality technology.

Surrounded by prehistoric animals, species from any corner of the world will be ready to heed your call.

Watch an Asian Elephant walk on your palm, a dinosaur revive f. Cheap Jerseys China   Cheap Jerseys China   Cheap Jerseys Wholesale   Cheap Jerseys China   Cheap Jerseys From China   Cheap Authentic Jerseys   Cheap NBA Jerseys From China   Wholesale Jerseys China   Wholesale Jerseys   Wholesale MLB Jerseys

22.03.2018 02:01:37

AdBot
Advertisements

Adverts

Board footer