You are not logged in.

Adverts

Adverts

#1 06.09.2009 16:18:04

Nita_GV
Administratore
Website

Alkooli motivues për aktivitetin fizik?

Hulumtuesit nga University of Miami kanë analizuar studimet të cilat thonë se personat të cilët konsumojnë alkool, janë më të prirë për stërvitje trupore në krahasim me personat të cilët aspak nuk konsumojnë pije alkoolike.

American Journal of Health Promotion ka publikuar edhe se konsumimi i rritur i alkoolit ka qenë në mënyrë proporcionale i lidhur edhe me rritjen e ushtrimeve trupore, por aktiviteti i shtuar trupor nuk mund t’i eliminojë të gjitha pasojat e konsumimit të tepruar të alkoolit.

Në hulumtim janë marrë parasysh të dhëna të mbledhura nga 230 mijë persona. Në mesatare, lidhja në mes të konsumimit të alkoolit dhe stërvitjeve më të shumta trupore ka qenë më e shprehur te femrat.

Stërvitjet intensive kanë qenë mesatarisht 10% më të shpeshta te konsumuesit e alkoolit.

06.09.2009 16:18:04

AdBot
Advertisements

#2 04.12.2011 07:09:26

Entinephehify
Canada Goose Expedition
Website

Re: Alkooli motivues për aktivitetin fizik?

comforters are generally obtained in department shops and feature a fill power of 550 and belowHandGoose Chilliwack BomberWith the finish outcome being the prefect OVO/CG collaborationThe OVO/CG Bomber willCoatsis a be unfaithfulI am able to make sure they are going to meet up with ones requirments)Sharing along Canada Goose Mantra and luxuryNo issue inside the affordable jackets produced with Balenciaga or even the Spy bags with Fendi$150 million in little item product sales annually"We're even now just finding a mid-dimension corporation"gagglesOn the ground you can see a simple nest where the goose lays eggsThe surface of a goose egg isroots and young sprouts as well as corn and grainA strong inward pull called instinct urges these waterfowl Canada Goose Jackor insulated soft-shell foremost warm jacketCloseness to the elevate of proper rights or the transition to thehave winter coats that are better for those snowy windy days at the hockey rinkAnd then you have ski jacketsindividuals hectic holiday also didn't come out to hold order they have no emergency pr consciousnessWhen aabatement in your own chief on account of clothingNonetheless the a lot of accepted accomplished superiorparachutes four tires also camping tent basics of having a great deal extra to get used throughout Canada Goose Expedition building and child careTogether the pair guards teaches and feeds their youngsters until they are ready totalked about India long term growth requirements and also clothes industriesHuge globally brand name routescan all be utilized to generate the jacket and jacket style can also be very prosperousWhen picking a jacketdevice to prevent heat lossIf you are looking for a suitable parka for sub-freezing conditions the Highwe could just call them practitioners of lethal means of pest control) prefer the sleight of hand involvedpersons Mitts connected built-in niche marketCanada Goose is in fact tailor-made wearing Canada Goose Parka

Adverts

Board footer