You are not logged in.

Adverts

Adverts

#1 16.01.2017 03:44:39

zisetinglan
i/e regjistruar

puma rihanna creepers dk

Orioles Giants Pirates Interested In Bud Norris - RealGM Wiretap
The Houston Astros value Bud Norris as a trade chip as the trade deadline approaches and they'll look to get a significant return for the pitcher.

The Baltimore Orioles puma rihanna sort , San Francisco Giants and Pittsburgh Pirates have all inquired about Norris, but a National League executive predicted that there will be a dozen teams in line before it's all said and done.

Rivera Earns $15K Per Pitch - RealGM Wiretap Yankees closer Mariano Rivera, who set the all-time saves record on Monday afternoon, gets paid a lot of money to do what he does. This is the fourth year in a row that the right-hander has been paid $15 million, the highest salary ever for a closer. He rarely pitches more than one inning puma rihanna creeper velvet , meaning he averages a payout of about $15,000 per pitch this season. In his career, he's averaged about $8,000 per pitch. Greinkes Camp Confident Hell Surpass Hamels Deal - RealGM Wiretap

Those around Zack Greinke are confident that the free agent will soon become the highest-paid right-hander in baseball history.

His camp believes it's even possible that he could receive more than Cole Hamels, a left-hander puma by rihanna creeper danmark , did from Philadelphia earlier this year. Hamels agreed to a six-year, $144 million extension.

CC Sabathia received the largest contract ever for a pitcher when he signed a seven-year, $161 million deal with the Yankees in 2008.

Jose Abreu Wants To Improve English Leadership Role - RealGM Wiretap

Jose Abreu wants to extend his leadership abilities with the Chicago White Sox even further and will make an attempt to learn English this winter.

"That's my goal. I want to be a leader and I know that for that, I have to learn the language," Abreu said through an interpreter Tuesday. "And that's my focus for this offseason. It's one of the things that I have on my list. I know if I can learn a little bit more of the language puma rihanna creepers dk , I can express myself in a better way with my teammates and my coaches. It's going to help our relationship."

Robin Ventura has said Abreu's leadership skills are evident in his work ethic, even with his limited grasp of English. But he applauds Abreu's desire to learn more.

"It's a good thing to hear because we know how he operates," Ventura said. "We know how he comes in every day and how he prepares and how he plays the game. Any time a guy like that wants to step up and lead, we're happy to hear that."

16.01.2017 03:44:39

AdBot
Advertisements

Adverts

Board footer